Billing & Online Account Support
Midco want to keep you informed – and the best way to do that is to sign up for electronic notifications. Not only is it faster than notifications by mail, but it also means you’ll never miss a statement, and it helps us go green and save valuable resources.
There are four types of email notifications we send:
- Monthly Statement Notifications – Receive e-statements and payment confirmations.
- Service-Related Notifications – Stay informed about planned maintenance, channel changes, system upgrades, surveys and more.
- Courtesy Notifications – Learn about updates to TV Everywhere and new tech tips, as well as new programming in popular genres like sports, ON Demand content and premium movie channels.
- Promotional Notifications – Be the first to know about new Midco service promotions and equipment.
We can also text you when your statement is ready, after you’ve made a payment and if any maintenance or outages are happening in your area.
NOTE: Certain communications may continue to be sent via US Mail due to federal regulations. For additional information, please view the Midco Privacy Statement.
Edit Your Notification Preferences
To take full advantage of your electronic notification preferences:
- Log in to Midco.com/MyAccount.
- Under Popular Topics, select Manage My Account Settings.
- Beneath Popular Topics on your Settings page, select Manage account notifications.
- Add the email address(es) where you would like to receive email notifications, or verify that the current email address showing is where you would like to receive notifications.
- To add an email address, enter the email address in the box under Email Address and select the green plus button.
- Toggle on or off the notification types you would like to receive.
- Choose Save Changes.
Access Your Notifications
You can also access your notifications within My Account.
- Log into My Account
- Under Popular Topics, select View Notifications.
- You will see a list of notifications you have received. You can click on a notification to view it, or you can click the check mark next to a notification and either mark it as read or delete it.