Billing & Online Account Support
Midco want to keep you informed – and the best way to do that is to sign up for electronic notifications. Not only is it faster than notifications by mail, but it also means you’ll never miss a statement, and it helps us go green and save valuable resources.
There are four types of email notifications we send:
- Statement Notifications – Receive e-statements and payment confirmations.
- Service-Related Notifications – Stay informed about planned maintenance, channel changes, system upgrades, surveys and more.
- Courtesy Notifications – Learn about updates to TV Everywhere and new tech tips, as well as new programming in popular genres like sports, ON Demand content and premium movie channels.
- Promotional Notifications – Be the first to know about new Midco service promotions and equipment.
We can also text you when your statement is ready, after you’ve made a payment and if any maintenance or outages are happening in your area.
NOTE: Certain communications may continue to be sent via US Mail due to federal regulations. For additional information, please view the Midco Privacy Statement.
Edit Your Notification Preferences
To take full advantage of your electronic notification preferences:
- Log in to My Account.
- Under the Notifications section, select Change Notification Preferences.
- Update your preferences by checking or unchecking the boxes for each notification type, and then click Save All Changes.
Access Your Notifications
You can also access your notifications within My Account.
- Log into My Account
- Click on the Alert, Notifications & Outages link under the Notifications section.
- My Account will bring up a listing of your current notifications, as seen below.