Billing & Online Account Support
Payment Methods and History
We accept payments by check, through checking and savings accounts, and by credit card (Mastercard, Visa and Discover).
Choose what payment method works for you – all of them are free.
- Online: In My Account, you can pay by credit card, checking or savings account. We offer auto pay and one-time payment options.
- Phone: Call 1.800.888.1300 to pay with your credit card, checking or savings account.
- Mail: Send your check with your statement stub or name and account number to: Midco, PO Box 5010, Sioux Falls, SD 57117.
- In Person: Visit a Customer Experience Center to pay at one of our regional Midco locations.
- Your payment due date depends on when you began and installed services with Midco. You may request to switch your bill to a different payment cycle in another part of the month by calling Midco.
- We are not able to extend your payment due date, and due dates are the same for all payment methods. Failure to pay by the due date may result in cancellation of services.
- While My Account may allow partial payments, your full amount remains due on the statement due date.
- For payments made from bank accounts, your payment may be withdrawn from your account after your payment date.
- Payments scheduled for a holiday may be withdrawn from the bank account on the following business day.
- If you initiate a payment after the due date shown on your statement, you may incur late fees or cancellation of services if it is a repeated occurrence. For payments through bank accounts, be sure to initiate payment a minimum of two business days prior to the due date to allow for processing time. Credit card payments must be made on or before your bill’s due date.
- While scheduled payments can be cancelled as long as they show as “Scheduled” in My Account, please remember that failure to pay by your due date could result in cancellation of your account.
- If you delete your bank or credit card information used to set up your payment, all future “Scheduled” payments will be cancelled. Be sure to make other payment arrangements for your account balance.
- Additional details about Midco’s payment policies can be found in the annual notice at Midco.com/Legal.
To view your payment history:
- Log in to Midco.com/MyAccount.
- Click Payment History. A list of payments and statuses appears.
- Click Details to the right of the statement you’d like to review.
You can also view your payment history and status of your payment(s) on our secure payments site for credit cards.
If you have trouble making a payment, you may need to disable your pop-up blocker in your browser for Midco.com.