Billing & Online Account Support
My Account App
Midco offers access to My Account through an online portal and an app.
To access My Account through the Midco app:
- Set up access to My Account online.
- Download the Midco My Account app.
- Apple Devices: Go to the App Store, and search for Midco. Select the Midco My Account app, tap Get and then Install.
- Android Devices: Go to Google Play, or open the Google Play app. Search for Midco, and select the Midco My Account app. Tap Install, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Use your Midco My Account login credentials to sign in to the app.
Check the app stores for device software compatibility.
Having trouble with your modem or cable box? Did you know you can reboot most equipment through the Midco My Account app?
To reboot your devices:
- Log in to the Midco My Account app.
- In the navigation, tap Services.
- Select the service you want to reboot.
- Tap Reset My Equipment.
Note: You cannot reboot a TiVo® DVR or TiVo® Mini via the app. If you are having problems, unplug power to your TiVo device for a few seconds and then reconnect it. If you are still having problems after it reboots, call 1.800.888.1300.
Also in the app, you can find helpful answers to support questions.
- On the app home screen, just tap Support and then review the material.
- You can also tap the Services icon in the navigation, select the service you’re having trouble with, and tap Troubleshoot.
- The app does not contain support information on Midco SmartHOME. Visit Midco.com/Support, or use the Midco SmartHOME app available in the App Store and Google Play.
- If you’d like to shop for new services, current customers can log in to Midco.com/MyAccount or call 1.800.888.1300. New customers should visit Midco.com/Shop or call 1.800.888.1300.
Use these instructions to change your Midco email account password if you forgot it, including for TV Everywhere online streaming through network apps (if you have a Midco cable TV package).