Billing & Online Account Support
Online My Account Access
Step 1: Locate Your Account Information
- Your Midco account number from the first page of your Midco statement
- Your Midco account name, which you can find in the address portion of your Midco statement
- Your PIN, which may be a Midco-issued PIN or the last four digits of your social security number
Step 2: Sign Up Online
- Go to the My Account registration page.
- Enter your Account Number, Customer Name and SSN/PIN. Click Continue.
- On the Account Registration screen, under Account Profile, enter your Home Phone (required).
- Enter your Business Phone, Cell Phone and Nickname, if you would like.
- Important: After you register, we’ll send an email to confirm your email address and activate your My Account. This activation link expires after 24 hours.
- For security purposes, choose an alphanumeric password that’s 8-24 characters long.
- Special characters (such as !, @ and ?) are not allowed.
- A strong password should appear to be a random string of characters, and should not include personal information or dates that are easily identifiable as unique to you.
Step 3: Check Your Email to Activate
Check your email (including junk and spam folders) for a message from Midco. Click the Activate button in the email to confirm your email address, activate your My Account and complete registration.
Step 4: Log In
Log in to My Account to manage your services, enroll in e-statements and auto pay, pay an existing bill, sign up for electronic notices from Midco and take advantage of other helpful tools.
Certain My Account functions are also available in the My Account App, which is available in the App Store® and Google Play™.