Cable TV Support
How to Set TV Everywhere Parental Controls
Midco cable TV customers have access to TV Everywhere networks available in their respective cable TV package. Because you use a Midco email address to sign in to TV Everywhere network apps, you can limit content on certain apps (HBO GO®, MAX GO®, FX®, FXM, ABC and Freeform).
You can apply different controls based on various Midco email accounts you’ve set up for TV Everywhere, so you can have different rules for you and your kids. Parental controls are not set by default, and you should apply them where you would like controls. This means all content is available for viewing until changes are made.
- Log in to Midco.com/MyAccount.
- In the Services section next to Internet, select Manage Email.
- Select the email account you want to modify.
- Click TVE Parental Controls.
- Select the TV Rating and Movie Ratings you’d like to set.
- Check or uncheck the box to Allow Unrated Content to be viewed.
- Click Save. It may take up to one minute for parental controls to take effect.
- Go to the network apps on your devices. Sign out of the network apps or websites, and sign back in again.
Want to set parental controls on your TVs at home? Visit our Cable TV Parental Controls support page.