Tech Tips: Access TV Everywhere
Access TV Everywhere
Below are step-by-step tutorials about how to access Midco's TV Everywhere.
An additional option for Midco® cable TV customers is to locate the Tech Tips on your TV. In the ON Demand main menu, go to the Tech Tips folder.
Option 1: Midco Email Address and Password
Don’t have an email address? Create your Midco email address and password using My Account.
- Click the Register button.
- Enter your Midco account number, name as it appears on your monthly statement and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Once you are registered with My Account:
- Next to Internet, click Manage Email.
- To add an email account, select Add Email.
- Enter your desired email ID, name and password.
Option 2: Social Media Sign In
Many networks allow you to sign in using your social media information. All you need to do is sync it with your Midco email address. Simply select which social media icon you want to register with and follow the steps. You will need to enter your Midco email address and password the first time, but from there you can use your preferred social media login.
Option 3: Auto Sign In
Midco cable TV and internet customers who access TV Everywhere from home will be automatically signed in. No password is needed.
- Find the network you'd like to watch.
- Go to Midco.com/TVEverywhere to see all available networks.
- Log in to My Account. Next to Cable TV, select TV Everywhere.
- Select the network you'd like to enjoy.
- When the network launches in a new browser window or tab, log in using your Midco email address and password or social login credentials. If you're using your home network as a Midco cable TV and internet customer, you will be automatically signed in.
Find out how to gain access to a network on Midco's TV Everywhere using the network's app.
- Search for the mobile network app you want to download in your device's app store. (ex: WatchESPN, HBO GO®, FOX NOW, etc).
- Sign in using your Midco email address and password or social login credentials. If you're using your home network as a Midco cable TV and internet customer, you will be automatically signed in.