Home Security Support
Access Your Central Station Passcode
The central station passcode is also known as the secret code. If an alarm is triggered for your Midco SmartHOME1 security system, the central monitoring station will call to verify an alarm and confirm the identity of the person answering the phone. You can view and modify your central station passcode for your home security system.
- Log in to the Midco SmartHOME app on your mobile device.
- Tap More, and then Account.
- Select Secret Word.
- Enter your keypad master four-digit code for account verification, and tap OK.
- Review your current secret word.
- If you’d like to modify it, delete what is currently there and enter a new word. Tap Save.
- If you’d like to keep your current secret word, tap Cancel to go back.
- Log in to the Subscriber Portal.
- On the toolbar, select Security and then Emergency Dispatch Setup.
- On the Emergency Dispatch window, go to the Secret Word section. Click Unlock to View/Edit.
- Enter your keypad masterfour-digitcode for account verification, and click OK.
- Review the text box that displays your secret word.
- If you’d like to modify it, enter a new secret word, and click Save.
- If you’d like to keep your current secret word, click Cancel.