Home Security Support
Apps & Web Portal
Apps & Web Portal
You can access your Midco SmartHOME™ solution from anywhere using the Midco SmartHOME app and online subscriber portal – as well as through your in-home touchscreen.1
The Midco SmartHOME mobile app2 gives you virtual control over your home at the touch of your fingers using your iPhone®, iPod Touch®, iPad® or Android™ device. The app is available for download on the App Store® and Google Play™.
To log in to the Midco SmartHOME app:
To view a tutorial of the Midco SmartHOME app:
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- On the app login page, tap Just Curious? Try the Demo.
- Tap Demo.
- Navigate through the tutorial as you wish. When you’re finished, select Exit.
- After you sign out of the demo, the app will ask you if you’d like to learn how to get your own system. Tap Sure to go to Midco.com. Tap Later to go back to the app login page.
With the Subscriber Portal, you can manage your Midco SmartHOME touchscreen, touchscreen apps and connected devices. For security purposes, your password is required each time you access the Subscriber Portal.
Note: As of October 15, 2018, the Subscriber Portal will no longer be supported, though customers can still access the portal. We recommend customers download the Midco SmartHOME app instead.
To log in to the Subscriber Portal:
- Visit the Subscriber Portal URL provided to you, or go to Midco.com/SmartHOMEportal.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Sign In.
If you’ve forgotten your login information, click the appropriate username or password link – and follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve or reset your login information. If you unsucessfully enter your login credentials five consecutive times, you will be locked out of the Subscriber Portal for 30 minutes. This security measure prevents unauthorized users from trying to access your account.
Users with pop-up blockers turned on: After you’ve logged in to the Subscriber Portal, you need to disable the pop-up blocker for this website in order to view saved video and photos.
The Midco technician will set up your in-home touchscreen for use during installation. To access the touchscreen after that, simply tap the screen. Your keypad master access code is not required to log in to the touchscreen. Your keypad master access code may be required if you modify Midco SmartHOME settings via the touchscreen.