How to Delete a Midco Email Account
You may decide you no longer need a certain Midco email address. You can permanently delete that account. Keep in mind that once you do so:
- This change is immediate and cannot be undone through My Account.
- Effective immediately, you will no longer be able to access the deleted email account.
- All of the email messages in the mailbox associated with the email address will be deleted.
- New email sent to the address will be rejected. Be sure to tell family and friends, banking and other contacts that you are no longer using this email address – and provide them with your preferred email address.
To delete a Midco email account:
- Log in to Midco.com/MyAccount.
- In the Services section next to Internet, select Manage Email.
- Select the email account you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- When the confirmation window appears, click Delete.