The following will show you how to manage email settings and accounts. Follow the steps below to learn more.
If you'd like to change or set up your email program or mobile device with your Midco® email, please visit Midco.com/TechTips.
Access email settings in My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- Click on Add/Edit Email Accounts under your TV Everywhere or Internet section.
Edit email account settings
- Follow the steps above to access your email setting in My Account.
- Select the email account you would like to change, or choose the option to add a new email account.
- From here you can:
- Change your password
- Edit spam settings
- set the parental controls for access to TV Everywhere.
Add email accounts
- After logging in to My Account and going into your email settings, click Add Email.
- Enter all form fields and click Save New Email Account.
Reset email account password
- After following the steps above for accessing your email settings, select the email account you want to change the password for and click Change Password.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click Continue to save.
Set Up Parental Controls
- After accessing your email settings in My Account, select the email account you would like to view or change the settings for, and then click on Parental Controls.
- Select the appropriate ratings that you would like to allow the email account to access, and then click Save.