Ensure Proper Wireless Device Connections
You may need to resolve issues with network connections on your computer/device to connect properly to your Midco Xstream® service.
- Android: Tap Apps icon, then Settings. Within Settings, locate Wi-Fi and tap the On button to turn Wi-Fi off. Once the Of button shows, tap it again to turn Wi-Fi back on.
- Apple iOS: Tap Settings, then Wi-Fi. Slide the Wi-Fi button to the left to turn off Wi-Fi. Slide it to the right to turn Wi-Fi back on.
- Windows XP: Click Start, then Control Panel, and then Network Connections. Right-click Local Area Connection, and then click Repair.
- Windows Vista: Click the Windows button, then Control Panel, then Network and Internet, then Network Sharing Center, and then Manage Network Connections. Right-click the Local Area Connection, and click Diagnose and Repair. Then Reset the Network Adapter.
- Windows 7: Click the Windows button, then Control Panel, then Network and Internet, then Network Sharing Center, and then Troubleshoot Problems. Click Network Adapter and follow the prompts through the troubleshooting assistant.
- Windows 8: Move your mouse to upper-right corner of screen and click Search. Type ‘network troubleshooter’ in the field. Click Settings, and then Identify and Repair Network Problems.
- Windows 10: Right-click on network connection icon in lower-right corner. Click Troubleshoot Problems. Follow the prompts through the troubleshooting assistant.
- Mac OSX: Click the Apple button, then System Preferences, and then Network. Click Assist Me, and then Diagnostics. Follow the prompts through troubleshooting assistant.