Your directory listing specifics how your home phone information will publish in printed and online phone directories. It also helps with assisted phone calling and more.
As a Midco phone customer, your information is entered into the directory for assisted phone calling and more.
- Non-published service ensures your number is not listed in the phone book or available for 411 information. Plus, your caller ID is automatically blocked on all outgoing calls.1
- Non-listed service keeps your phone number from being listed in the phone book, but it will be available from 411 information.1
You can check your current listing status or make changes by calling us at 1.800.888.1300. Certain changes can also be made in My Account.
To make directory listing changes in My Account:
- Log in to Midco.com/MyAccount, and click Home Phone. Locate the Directory Listing area.
- To change how your name appears in directories, click the edit icon next to your Name, and enter an updated name.
- You can click the box to include or exclude your address.
- Click Save. You’ll be prompted to confirm whether you want to make this change. Click Yes or No.
Note: Your address is your Midco service address and can only be changed if you move. If you don’t want your phone information published, contact us at 1.800.888.1300. We’ll review all requested changes and be careful to provide accurate information to the publisher. However, we cannot guarantee complete accuracy on the publisher’s part.