How do I use three-way calling?
- Place your first caller on hold by pressing and quickly releasing the receiver button on your phone.
- You will hear a brief stutter tone. When you hear the normal dial tone, you can make your second call.
- When the second caller answers, press and quickly release the receiver button to connect all callers.
- If the second caller does not answer (or you get a busy signal), press and quickly release the receiver button. This will return you to the first caller.
- If either party disconnects, you can continue talking with the remaining party.
- To end the call completely, simply hang up.