How do I use caller ID?
How to use caller ID:
- When your Caller ID service is activated, follow the directions with your display unit.
- Private or anonymous calls come from callers who have their names and numbers blocked.
Options to block/unblock your caller ID:
Upon initial installation of your digital telephone service, your name and number will not be blocked unless you have elected non-published service.
Caller ID Block
If you block your name and number, the receiving party’s Caller ID equipment will not see this information. Private will be displayed instead. All outgoing call information will show on caller ID unless you place a caller ID block on your line before dialing.
How to use caller ID block:
- Dial *67 before you place a call.
- When you hang up, your caller ID feature is restored.
How to unblock caller ID:
- Dial *82 before you place a call.
- When you hang up, caller ID blocking will be restored.