How do I use distinctive ring?
- To set up or turn distinctive ring on or off for the most recent phone number that called you, pick up your phone after your call has ended, and dial *61.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
- To turn this service on/off, dial 3.
- To turn on this service, you must add an entry to your list. To add an entry, please press the # key.
- To add an entry, press the # key
- Dial the number to be added, then press the # key again. To add the last calling party, dial 01 and then press the # key again.
- The number you have added is XXX.XXX.XXXX
- Your distinctive ringing call waiting service is now on.
- To remove one or more entries, press the * key.
- Dial the number to be removed then press the * key again. To remove all entries, dial 08 and then press the * key again. To remove just the private entries, dial 09 then press the * key again. To hear these instructions repeated, dial 0.
- To hear the entries on your list, dial 1.
- After hearing an entry, you may dial 07 to delete it and continue hearing your list.
- To hear these instructions repeated, dial 0.