Selective Call Acceptance
Who: KS phone customers
With selective call acceptance, you can pre-select calls to accept calls from only certain numbers.
- Lift the handset, and dial *64 to activate.
- Dial 3, and follow the voice instructions.
- Program numbers for your acceptance list.
- To add the last caller to your list, press 01#.
- To add a number, press #.
- To remove a number, press *.
- Dial 1, and listen to voice instructions.
Callers not on your list will hear an announcement that you're not receiving calls at this time.
To deactivate, dial *84, and follow the voice instructions.