What is terminating call manager?
Terminating call manager automatically block robocalls, telemarketers, polling services and other unsolicited calls.
Terminating call manager can be managed through prompts on the home telephone.
- Dial *95 and follow the voice prompt to access privacy control by pressing 2.
- Menu Options:
- Press 0 to block the last caller.
- Press 1 to add a number to the blocked list.
- Press 2 to remove a number from the blocked list.
- Press 3 to remove all numbers from the blocked list.
- Press 4 to add a number to the allowed list.
- Press 6 to turn the entire service on.
- Press 7 to turn the entire service off.
- Press 8 to block private callers.
- Press 9 to allow private callers.
- Press * to repeat menu options.
- Dial *96 to add the last caller’s number to the blocked number list.
If you need additional assistance, contact us for more information.