Gain Peace of Mind with Midco SmartHOME
Keep your family safe and secure with Midco SmartHOME™ – a professionally installed home security system. With 24/7 professional home monitoring, text and email notifications and the Midco SmartHOME app, we’ll help give you peace of mind and keep you in control of your home – all for less than $2 a day.1
When you order Midco SmartHOME, we start you off with:
- one motion detector
- one LED smart bulb
- three door/window sensors
- an in-home touchscreen2
Then we work with you to add on home security and automation equipment that fits your needs and budget.
Our technicians set up your system the way you want it and train you on how to use it – so you know all the tips and tricks for your security system.
If you ever have questions or problems, we provide local service and 24/7 support.
Home Security and Automation to Fit Your Family
Midco SmartHOME Package
- 24/7 professional monitoring
- Starter equipment: three door/window sensors, one motion detector, one LED smart bulb, and a leased in-home touchscreen
- Professional installation
- No contract or termination fees
- Mobile app
A reliable home security system needs a robust internet connection to give you the best experience – which is why Midco internet service is required for Midco SmartHOME.
For having both services, we give you a $10 per month multi-service discount – and you could save even more when you have Midco cable TV and home phone!
Add Other Security Equipment
Choose from a variety of additional equipment for your home security system – such as security cameras, programmable door locks, garage door sensors and more. You can also add a smart thermostat, smart outlets, and LED smart bulbs to your system to automate your home and save you time and money.
Plus – get free installation when you add $500 or more in home security equipment!
Midco SmartHOME now works with Amazon Alexa
Take the convenience of Midco SmartHOME to the next level with your Alexa-enabled devices! Control your light bulbs, outlet controls and thermostat through your Amazon Echo device.4
- Control your lights simply by saying, “Alexa, turn on lights.”
- Adjust your home’s thermostat by telling Alexa to change the set temperature.
- Create routines to help you run your home more smoothly – such as having your system turn on lights and adjust your thermostat by saying “Good morning, Alexa.”
Already have Midco SmartHOME? Call 1.800.888.1300 to order smart bulbs, outlet controls and a thermostat. Then connect your Midco SmartHOME to your Amazon Alexa app.