Online Ordering Help
Midco offers ordering in these ways
- Most new customers can order most services via Shop.
- Current customers can perform a limited number of upgrades in My Account.
- For other orders or upgrades, call us at 1.800.888.1300, especially if you’re moving Midco services or if the address lookup on our website prompts you to give us a call.
- If you want to cancel services, please call us at 1.800.888.1300. Service disconnects are not available online.
If you’re trying to order online and experience issues, contact us via chat or social media, or call 1.800.888.1300.
You can order select PPV directly through the Midco My Account app, your TiVo®, Midco DVR or digital receiver. You can also reach out to us via live chat or by calling 1.800.888.1300 to order PPV events.
Can I use my own modem?
Yes, you can use your own modem, as long as it’s compatible with our network, as shown on our approved modems list.
Why does my price change based on equipment selections?
Modem and cable TV equipment pricing varies by equipment type. In addition:
- Cable TV equipment is available by monthly lease only.
- Modems can be leased from Midco or purchased – or you can bring your own modem, if it’s on our approved modems list.
- There are varying options for Midco SmartHOME equipment, based on equipment packages and whether a customer decides to pay for equipment all at once or spread it out over a longer period of time.
Can I upgrade my standard cable modem to a wireless modem online?
If you’re a current customer wanting a different modem, please give us a call at 1.800.888.1300. We’d be happy to help you get the modem you need.
What’s included or not included in the estimated total of my online shopping cart?
Your estimated total includes your recurring monthly charges and one-time charges. Please note that your total does not include applicable taxes and fees. Depending on the date of your order, you may also have a partial month’s worth of services which will also appear on your first statement.
How can I make changes to a previous order?
Contact us at via chat or social media, or call 1.800.888.1300.
How long will the technician take to install my services?
Scheduled install times refer to arrival times. This means the technician may be at the home for several hours after the end of the scheduled time period. Within 24-72 hours after you submit your online order, you’ll receive a confirmation email that includes details about the technician’s arrival time, departure time and the duration of the visit.
How can I reschedule my install?
If you have already processed your order with a scheduled installation date, contact us at via chat or social media, or call 1.800.888.1300 to adjust your current scheduled date and time.
In the My Account app, you can switch out what cable TV premium channels once every 30 days – if you subscribe to a premium channel package. Additional premium swaps within a 30-day period will result in a one-time fee for each change. If you're currently enrolled in an offer, swapping your Premium Movie Package could affect your overall monthly pricing.
To swap premium channels in the Midco My Account app:
- In the Midco My Account app, tap the Midco logo.
- Select Cable TV and then Premium Channel Swap.
- You’ll see a list of offered premium channels, with the ones you are currently subscribed to noted as Selected. Tap Swap Channels.
- Toggle on or off the channels you want to swap, and select Save.
You can begin watching your new premium package instantly.