ESPN3 is a digital network that streams thousands of live events annually, in addition to providing on-demand replays of recent ESPN events. To enjoy ESPN3 content as part of your Midco service, you’ll need to authenticate that you’re a Midco customer before you can view.1
- Access the ESPN app or online.
- Internet customers: Go to WatchESPN.com.
- Cable TV customers (Basic Cable and higher packages): Download the ESPN app from the App Store® or Google Play™ on your smartphone or tablet.2
- If prompted, log in.
- If you're on your home network, you’ll be automatically authenticated and able to watch ESPN content.
- If you are away from home, it will prompt you to confirm your internet provider as Midco. Log in with your Midco email address and password.
- Find and select the content you'd like to watch – and start enjoying.
To watch other content at WatchESPN.com (such as ESPN2, ESPNNews, or ESPN Deportes), you must be subscribed to a cable TV package that includes that ESPN channel.
ESPN Online Support
ESPN provides online support for its streaming site and app.