Watch ON Demand
ON Demand gives Midco cable TV customers access to a vast library of current shows, recently released movies, old-fashioned favorites, and kids’ shows galore. Enjoy thousands of hours of programming, including free content. If you’re interested in a movie night in, we also offer movies you can rent without ever having to leave the house.
Equipment Requirements: ON Demand is available if you use a TiVo® DVR, standard Midco DVR, HD digital receiver or digital receiver. ON Demand is not available on HD digital adapters, digital adapters or CableCARDs (even if used with compatible equipment, such as TiVo DVR and CableCARD combination.)
- Programming content and episodes vary with ON Demand. New options come up all the time – and other programs are retired.
- If you’re purchasing an ON Demand show or movie, the one-time rental fee appears on your next monthly Midco statement. You have 24-24 hours to watch your purchased programming selection, and this information displays on-screen with your program.
- You cannot record ON Demand programming. You can watch free programs again, as long as they haven’t been retired. Watch purchased programming as much as you want during the stated rental period.
Want to see what’s on now? Check your on-screen guide or read our monthly ON Demand movies update.
TiVo ON Demand
Access ON Demand using one of these methods:
- Press the ON Demand button on your TiVo remote.
- Press TiVo button on your remote control. Select Apps, and then Midco ON Demand or the Midco logo.
DVRs & Digital Receivers
- Press the ON Demand button on your remote.
- Press the Menu button twice on your remote control. Select ON DEMAND.