We're Midco®, a Midwest communications company that’s all about innovation and the great customer experience you deserve. We’re looking forward to putting down roots in your neighborhood. Stay with us – we have many exciting opportunities on the horizon!
Important: Sept. 25 Email Transition
Be sure to take action before September 25, 2017. If you still have contacts, calendar items or emails that haven’t been transferred to the Midco email platform, you must manually move them before September 25.
- Sunflower.com accounts: Be sure to move any calendar or contact items you want to access through Webmail.Midco.net.
- WOW! or Knology email accounts: Any emails, contacts or calendar items you want to keep must be moved.
Educators Do Great Things
Nominate one for the Educator of the Year program!
Each month, Midco and our partners honor an oustanding Kansas educator, and then we select an annual winner. Tell us about an educator who stands out and deserves some extra recognition!
We’ve made network investments in and around Lawrence to boost network redundancy – and we’re continually working to enhance reliability. It’s just something we do.
TiVo® Whole Home Experience
Now available in Kansas, the TiVo® Whole Home Experience brings you the ultimate in all-inclusive entertainment – with all your streaming apps, recordings and live TV in one place!
Whole Home Wi-Fi
Need to get Wi-Fi into that far-off corner of your home? Want to be on online – and not using your cell data – in in the garage or backyard? We can evaluate your in-home network to determine if Whole Home Wi-Fi can help extend your wireless reach where you need it.
Lifeline Assistance Program
We’re excited to help qualifying, low-income households connect to the world through discounted broadband and home phone service. Check out Midco.com/Lifeline for details.
Sports & Variety Package
Love sports? Enjoy five additional channels of action, including CBS Sports Network, NFL RedZone and more. Check out the Sports & Variety Package.1
On the Horizon
- Midco Sports Network®: Get live high school games and local insights from longtime Lawrence sports guy Kevin Romary – and all in HD. Check out MidcoSN.com/Kansas for schedules, social media and more.
- New Customer Experience Center: We’re planning a new-and-improved Customer Experience Center in Lawrence. Watch for updates!
- More Cable TV Choices: Our technical teams are working on upgrades to the cable TV system in Kansas. That will mean more all-digital cable TV – plus ON Demand and HD viewing options.
- Midco Gig: This is a big one – gigabit internet in Kansas is coming in 2018. We’ll can’t wait to bring you this affordable, even-faster internet option (available by cable modem) – which we’ve been launching around our service area throughout 2017.