We're Midco®, a Midwest communications company that's here to stay in Lawrence, Basehor, Eudora, Tonganoxie, Bonner Springs and Linwood! We’ve been investing in our network so we can bring you greater reliability and more options1 that you deserve in your corner of Kansas!
We’re now completing the last remaining steps to offer our Kansas customers the same services and pricing as we do across the Midwest. That includes consistent pricing for customers no matter where they live – plus the elimination of some fees, as well as more service options and choice.
You may have received a recent notice in your Midco statement about these updates.
- For details about your own account specifics, refer to the first Midco statement you received after July 19. Price changes would take effect on your first statement after August 19.
- You can also check out our internet, cable TV and phone pages for information on package name updates.
We want to help to make sure you’re getting the services you need at a price you’re comfortable with.
- Call us 24/7 at 1.800.888.1300.
- Reach out to us via secure online chat.
- Stop in our Lawrence Customer Experience Center. (We’re open Monday – Friday, 8 am-6pm, and Saturday 9 am-1 pm.)
We very much appreciate your business, and hope we have the opportunity to serve you for years to come.
New Service Options in Kansas
We're excited to bring you some new choices that have been available to Midco customers across the Midwest.
- Midco Gig Internet isn't coming someday. It's available starting now for residential and business customers in Kansas. Get up to 1 Gbps downloads and more capacity via cable modem – for all your surfing and streaming needs!
- You can now get peace of mind for your home and family with Midco SmartHOME™, a professionally installed and monitored home security service. Keep an eye on your home no matter where you are with our home security app.
- Select from additional cable TV package options today, so you can enjoy the service that makes the most sense for your viewing habits and budget.
- Wall-to-wall Wi-Fi that extends to all parts of your home is also on the horizon – plus an app that helps you control your in-home network. Watch for updates coming soon.
Let us know if you'd like to know more about these options – we'd be happy to answer your questions.
Part of the Community. For Good.
In the last year, our local Kansas team members have been honored to increase their community involvement and show Midco is here to stay.
Library Computer Lab
In 2017, Midco made a major donation to the Lawrence Public Library computer lab to update its computers and software. We know how much a vibrant library makes a huge impact in a community.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk
We're proud to support local student and campus events at the University of Kansas, including Union Fest for new and returning students in the fall.
Educators Do Great Things
Nominate one for the Educator of the Year program!
Each month, Midco and our partners honor an oustanding Kansas educator, and then we select an annual winner. Tell us about an educator who stands out and deserves some extra recognition!
New Midco Sports Network® Season Coming This Fall
Even more sports excitement is on the horizon this fall from Kevin Romary and our other local sports journalists. Here are some MidcoSN® Kansas highlights:
- Live high school football, soccer, swimming and diving, softball and baseball, basketball, wrestling and more
- Live Kaw Valley FC semi-professional soccer matches
- Midco Sports Tonight, a local, weeknight sports show hosted by Kevin that includes high school and KU sports news
- Scholar Athletes of the Month in partnership with Dunco Heating & Cooling
- Midco Sports Tonight features with 23rd Street Brewery Pick Em and The Body Shop Form + Function = Wellness with Andrea Hudy (KU men’s basketball strength coach) and Dr. Samantha Durland (Unite health, fitness and nutritional services)
Here to Help
Our Midwest-based teams are here to serve you. If you have questions about your services or billing, or need troubleshooting help, let us know. You can reach us 24/7 at 1.800.888.1300, or stop by our Lawrence Customer Experience Center (hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am-6 pm, and Saturday 9 am-1 pm).
Are you a business customer? Learn more about Midco Business in Kansas.