Midco Internet, Phone and Cable TV in Lawrence
We’re here to help you with your search for internet provider and more in northeast Kansas. Midco offers blazing-fast internet that lets you surf online faster than ever – with all the capacity you need for all the devices in your home. Stream your favorite movies and shows to your heart’s delight.
With Midco cable TV, you’ll get the channels and networks that fit your viewing habits and budget. We also offer you the convenience of a landline phone with customizable calling features. Let’s get connected!
High-Speed Internet Packages
We have residential internet speeds for everyone’s needs! Enter your address to see if your home is already on the Midco Network, and proceed to shop for the most accurate service offerings.
- Are you a current customer and want to upgrade? Some customers can upgrade in just a few minutes in My Account.2 Otherwise, you can call 1.800.888.1300 or connect with our sales chat to change your services.
- Looking for business internet? Check out our speeds customized for the unique needs of businesses – small, large and everywhere in between.
Part of the Community. For Good.
In the last year, our local Kansas team members have been honored to increase their community involvement and show Midco is here to stay.
Library Computer Lab
In 2017, Midco made a major donation to the Lawrence Public Library computer lab to update its computers and software. We know how much a vibrant library makes a huge impact in a community.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk
We're proud to support local student and campus events at the University of Kansas, including Union Fest for new and returning students in the fall.
Educators Do Great Things
Midco Sports Network® in Kansas
Get even more sports excitement on MidcoSN® Kansas. Here's what you can expect:
- Live high school football, soccer, swimming and diving, softball and baseball, basketball, wrestling and more
- KU athletics, including football and basketball games, pre- and post-game shows and more
- Live Kaw Valley FC semi-professional soccer matches
- Scholar athletes of the month and other local athlete recognition
1 A DOCSIS 3.1 modem is required for gigabit internet. Actual internet speeds may vary depending on your computer or mobile device’s capacity, the number of devices accessing the internet at once and web traffic. Speeds may also be impacted by third-party equipment (such as your computer or router).
2 Midco SmartHOME availability varies by service address, with rollout complete in Kansas in fall 2018. Midco SmartHOME requires Midco internet.
3 To ensure proper setup and customer training, Midco SmartHOME installations occur at 8 am or 12 pm local time.
4 TV Everywhere is available with Midco cable TV package. Availability varies by package. See Midco.com/TVEverywhere for details.