Midco® wants you to have the best user experience. We’re currently working to update our customer contact records to better communicate with you according to your preferences.
We are encouraging customers to create or review their profile in My Account – and update their contact preferences.
With a My Account profile from Midco, you can:
- Manage account users.
- Set contact preferences.
- Pay your bill.
- Get important account notifications.
- Receive personalized support for the services you have.
- Access other Midco services, including the MidcoTV app, the Midco Wi-Fi app and TV Everywhere streaming.1
Check out some of these frequently asked questions.
With a My Account login, you have access to account and service information in one convenient place. From here you can:
Signing up for My Account is easy.
- Visit Midco.com/MyAccount, or download the My Account app from the App Store® or Google Play™.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter your account number and PIN.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- This email address will be associated with your account.
- Your email address is also your username, so make sure it’s one you use regularly.
- Enter and confirm a secure password.
- The password must be eight to 32 characters long and have at least one number, one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter.
- Special characters are allowed but not required.
- Enter your cell phone number.
- While this isn’t required, adding it will help you log in with your number or if you’ve forgotten your password.
- Select your notification preferences.
- Select whether you’d like to receive updates from Midco via email or text.
- You can change these preferences anytime in your My Account profile.
- Read and accept Midco's terms and conditions.
- Click Register.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- IMPORTANT: Click the link to verify your email address.
- If you enter a phone number, you’ll also receive a confirmation text from 83069 to confirm you can use your phone number for future logins via one-time passcode. No need to reply to the text.
You can also watch this step-by-step video to help you register.
We need an email address to create a My Account login. This gives us a place to send a confirmation email to verify your account, get you logged in and allow for forgotten password resets.
We also want to make sure you get the information you need. From service updates to special offers, supplying us with an email address ensures you’re not missing a thing. Of course, you can always change your email notification preferences in My Account at any time.
When you register for My Account with your cell phone number or add it to an existing My Account profile, you’re able to log in with a one-time passcode – in the event you forget your passcode.
You can receive Midco notices by text message only if you wish – even if you provide an email address on record with Midco. Just check your communication preferences in My Account under Settings and then Manage Account Notifications.
You can select what types of communications you want to receive. In My Account preferences, you can opt-in to receive:
- Monthly statements: We’ll let you know when your e-statement is ready to view online, and payment is complete – plus other billing updates.
- Service-Related: Find out when there’s a planned service upgrade or maintenance in your area, enhancements to your current services, important support information, channel changes, surveys and more.
- Promotions: Get messages about new programming, ON Demand content, promotions and more.
You can also choose whether those messages are sent to your email or via text.
Yes. There are several types of profiles you can create for the users in your home. In fact, we recommend having different profiles for each user – especially if you have entertainment subscriptions.
Account Owner: The account owner is the primary person associated with the account. This person can access and manage every aspect of the account and services – and sign up for email and/or text notices.
Account + Entertainment User: These users can make changes to their Midco services, add account users, sign up for email and/or texts and more. They can also access the Midco apps associated with their subscriptions, including the MidcoTV app, the Midco Wi-Fi app and TV Everywhere streaming.1
Entertainment Only User: These users can access TV Everywhere streaming and the MidcoTV app based on account subscriptions. This is a great option for the kids in your home. Entertainment Only users cannot make service changes, access My Account and the Midco Wi-Fi app, or sign up for email and/or text updates.
1 Must have a MidcoTV, Midco Freestyle Wi-Fi and/or a Midco cable TV subscription to access these features.