Register for My Account
Create My Account
When you sign up for My Account, you can view your statements, pay your bills, manage your services and more.1 You can also add authorized users and invite them to create a My Account, which will allow them to manage your Midco services online. Click the button below to register right away. If you want a walkthrough or need help, check out the registration overview on this page.
Required to Start:
- Your Midco account number from the first page of your Midco statement
- Your Midco account name, which you can find in the address portion of your Midco statement
- Your PIN, which may be a Midco-issued PIN
- Go to the My Account registration page.
- Enter your Account Number, Customer Name as shown on your bill, and SSN/PIN. Click Continue.
- On the Account Registration screen, under Account Profile, enter your Home Phone (required).
- Enter your Business Phone, Cell Phone and Nickname, if you would like.
- Enter the Email Address you’d like associated with your Midco My Account, and re-enter it to confirm.
- Important: After you register, we’ll send an email to confirm your email address and activate your My Account. You must click this link to complete your activation.
- Choose a My Account Username and Password, and re-enter your Password to confirm it. A bar will display the strength of your chosen password.
- For security purposes, choose an alphanumeric password that’s 8-24 characters long.
- Special characters (such as !, @ and ?) are not allowed.
- A strong password should appear to be a random string of characters, and should not include personal information or dates that are easily identifiable as unique to you.
- Under Security Questions, choose your security questions and answers. (You’ll be prompted for these if you forget your My Account password in the future.)
- In the Go Paperless section, check the box to sign up for e-statements – to make it easier to get your bill and help our environment.
Register in My Account App
- Check your email (including junk and spam folders) for a message from Midco.
- Click the Activate button or link in the email to confirm your email address, activate your My Account and complete registration.
Your My Account activation is complete.
1 My Account functions may vary by your services and service area. Not all online My Account functions are available in the My Account App. 2 Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.