SD Showdown Series Ticket Giveaway: Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SD Showdown Series Ticket Giveaway: How to Enter: Beginning November 7, 2018 at 12:00 PM (CT) through November 13, 2018 at 12:00 PM (CT), go to Instagram.com/MidcoSN. Users may earn an entry in the contest in the following ways: a) liking the photo, b) following the @MidcoSN Instagram account, c) tagging other users, and/or d) reposting the picture on the user’s personal Instagram story with the text #MidcoSNRivalry and @MidcoSN Each action and tag counts as an entry. Only one tag is allowed per comment.
- WINNER SELECTION: Two (2) winning entries will be selected at random on or around November 13, 2018 at 12:00 PM CT. Sponsor's decisions as to all matters related to administration of the Sweepstakes and selection of winners is final. Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winners will be notified via Instagram on or about November 13, 2018. If winner is 18 or under, a parent or legal guardian must complete and sign a gift affidavit before receiving the tickets. Winner's list: For winner's name, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Midcontinent Communications, Attn: SD Showdown Series, 3901 N. Louise Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57107 by December 14, 2018.
- PRIZE PACK & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Two (2) Instagram users will win. Winners will receive two (2) tickets to the November 17 South Dakota State versus South Dakota football game. Total value of each prize package: $74.
- ENTRIES: Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for late entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for the Prize Pack, entrant must reside/be located in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota or Ellsworth, Wisconsin. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries (and members of their immediate family and for those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Online entrants must reside in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota or Ellsworth, Wisconsin; be age 13 or older and have a valid personal Instagram account. It is entrant's responsibility to check Instagram messages for winner notifications. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is awarded “as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution on any prize or prize winner is allowed except if by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one of equal or greater value.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or Intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in South Dakota, (2) any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. South Dakota state law, without reference to South Dakota’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Midcontinent Communications, 3901 N. Louise Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57107.