A CableCARD is a credit-card-sized card that plugs directly into compatible digital TV or other device, such as a retail, third-party TiVo® DVR. With a CableCARD, you can view digital and HD channels without a set-top box or digital receiver.
If you have a combination of a CableCARD and HDTV, you can watch these cable channels:
- HD and standard-definition channels
- Music Choice digital music channels
- Premium movie channels1
Unfortunately, a CableCARD does not provide access to ON Demand and pay-per-view content, as well as parental controls and an on-screen TV guide.
Leased equipment is the property of Midco, so you should return it to avoid unreturned equipment charges being placed on your account.
- If you received new equipment from Midco, remove the prepaid return label from the box with your new equipment. Otherwise, use our live chat or call 1.800.888.1300 to request a prepaid address label be sent to your email address.
- Pack your equipment.
- Please return all equipment, remotes and power cords.
- Detach all cables and power cords from the equipment, and wrap equipment in bubble wrap, protecting all sides.
- Wrap any remote controls in separate bubble wrap.
- Bundle power cords before packing them into the box.
- Seal the box with packaging tape, and place the address label on the box (covering any old address labels that might be present).
- Mail the package. You can drop it off at any UPS location, or request a pickup online at UPS.com.
1 Premium channels require an additional subscription. Packages and channels are subject to change and may vary by location.