Billing & Online Account Support
E-Statements and Paper Statements
We offer both e-statements and paper statements. In an effort to reduce paper consumption and save environmental resources, we encourage customers to opt in for e-statements.
To sign up for e-statements:
- Log in to Midco.com/MyAccount. Under Notifications, click Change Notification Preferences.
- In the Email Preferences section, review which email addresses are on record for your account.
- If you’d like to receive e-statements at a different email address, click Other and then Add Email. Enter the email address, and then click Add Email again.
- In the Billing/Account Management section, check the box for “I would like to receive Billing/Account Management notifications by email.”
- Be sure you have an email address selected, and check the boxes you wish to receive an email for:
- Statement Notification – Receive this email when your new statement is ready.
- Payment Confirmation – Get confirmation that Midco has received your payment.
- If you’d also like to be notified via text message about your statement and payment confirmation, go to the Text Preferences section.
- Enter your number, and click Add Cell Number.
- A new window appears asking you to confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions to send you text alerts. Click OK to opt in to text messaging alerts from Midco.
- Check the box for “I would like to receive Midco Text Alerts.” Your phone number will then appear as the text alert number on your account.
- Click Save All Changes.
- If you opted in for text alerts, you must complete one more step on your mobile phone. Locate the confirmation text message you received from 64326, and reply Y.
You can also opt in for other electronic notifications.