Billing & Online Account Support
Online My Account Access
To set up your online My Account access:
- Before you start, you need the following information about your Midco account:
- Your Midco account number from the first page of your Midco statement
- Your Midco account name, which you can find in the address portion of your Midco statement
- Your PIN, which may be a Midco-issued PIN or the last four digits of your social security number
- Go to Midco.com/MyAccount, and click Register.
- Enter your Account Number, Customer Name and SSN/PIN. Click Continue.
- On the Account Registration screen, you’ll see your Account Profile details.
- Enter your Home Phone (required). Enter your Business Phone, Cell Phone and Nickname, if you would like.
- Enter the email address you’d like associated with your Midco My Account. Re-enter your email to confirm its accuracy.
- Choose a My Account Username and Password, and re-enter your Password to confirm its accuracy. A bar will display the strength of your chosen password.
- For security purposes, choose an alphanumeric password that’s 8-24 characters long.
- Special characters (such as !, @ and ?) are not allowed.
- A strong password should appear to be a random string of characters, and should not include personal information or dates that are easily identifiable as unique to you.
- Under Security Questions, choose your security questions and answers. You’ll be prompted for these if you forget your My Account password in the future.
- In the Go Paperless section check the box to sign up for e-statements – to reduce paper waste in our environment.
- If you agree, click the button for I Accept, Submit Registration.
- Check your email for an account verification message from Midco and click on the link to activate your account.
- Log in to Midco.com/MyAccount with your new password.
- Manage your account, pay your bill, and take advantage of other helpful tools in My Account. Certain My Account functions are also available in the My Account App, which is available in the App Store and Google Play.