Cable TV Support
My Channels Aren't Coming In
If your channels aren't coming in on multiple televisions on your home, it's most likely caused by factors outside of the home, either an area-wide outage or another factor that would interrupt the signal into the home.
Many times this issue can be caused by an input selection on the television or a signal interruption to your Midco equipment.
- If you have more than one television in your home, confirm your services are working properly on the other television(s).
- Confirm your VCR and/or DVD player are powered off.
- Check the wires used to connect your TV to the wall outlet.
- Verify the cable box is powered on.
- Confirm the proper input is selected on your TV.
- Using your TV remote control, select INPUT or Source (depending on your TV) to display the input list, or press INPUT/Source on the TV if it’s available).1
- Depending on your TV, press the INPUT/Source button repeatedly or use the arrow buttons on the remote to select the input type.
- Reboot your Midco cable box. This will help reestablish a connection between the cable signal and the equipment.
- Contact us if these steps do not restore the connection.