Home Monitoring Support
How do I manage my Lights?
You can have up to 30 lighting devices connected to a TouchScreen at a time. Each lighting device has a name assigned to it when it is added and is designated as dimmable or not.
To dim or turn off a light:
- From the Home Screen, tap the Lights app.
The Lighting screen displays controls for each of your installed lights.
- Tap the light icon to turn the light on or off.
Tap to turn on the light.
Tap to turn off the light.
Note: If the lighting device is Energy Management enabled, when the light is on, the TouchScreen displays a leaf icon, and how many watts are being used.
- If the light is dimmable, select the power level. The top box indicates full power, and each box below it decreases the power level by 20 percent.
You can also perform the following operations:
- Modify lighting devices
Use the following method to:
- Change the name of the lighting device as it appears in reports on the TouchScreen and in the Subscriber Portal.
- Set the light to be dimmable or not.
To modify the details of your lights:
- From the Settings app, tap Home Devices.
- Tap Edit Lights.
The Configure Lighting Devices screen is displayed showing icons of each installed light.
- Tap the icon for the lighting device to modify it.
- Tap the Light Name field to display a keyboard screen to change the label of the Lighting device.
- Tap the Dimmable field to choose (Yes or No) to use the dimming features of the lighting device if available.
- Tap Next.
The Choose the Light Device You Wish to Modify screen is displayed again.