Home Security Support
How to Manage Door Locks
You can have up to four door locks connected to a system at a time. You can lock or unlock your doors using the app, in-home touchscreen or online portal. You can also create rules to unlock your doors at specific times – such as automatically locking at 10 pm.
- Log in to your Midco SmartHOME app on your mobile device.
- On the Home screen, tap Door Lock.
- Tap the icon for the door you wish to lock or lock.
- Tap on your Midco SmartHOME touchscreen.
- On the Home screen, tap the Door Locks app and then the name of the door lock you’d like to lock or unlock (if you have multiple).
- Doors that are unlocked show an open purple padlock.
- Doors that are locked show a closed white padlock.
- Remove the back cover of the lock using an allen or hex wrench.
- Lift the battery compartment from the lock housing and replace the four AA batteries with new ones.
- Replace the battery compartment and back cover of the lock.