Get Real-Life Experience
Midco is proud to provide internships to students each summer. Our past interns tell us they've enjoyed the training and hands-on experience to help advance their careers, as well as the support they've received from Midco.
Want to know more? Watch our video below and contact us at Recruiter@Midco.com or 1.800.931.9371.
Click on any of the positions below to learn more and apply!
- Field Operations Intern – Bemidji, MN
- Field Operations Intern – Bismarck, ND
- Field Operations Intern – Fargo, ND
- Field Operations Intern – Forest Lake, MN
- Field Operations Intern – Rapid City, SD
- Finance Intern – Minneapolis, MN
- GIS Coordinator Intern – Sioux Falls, SD
- Learning & Development Intern – Fargo, ND
- MidcoSN® Production Assistant Intern – Sioux Falls, SD
- Network Administration & IT Security Intern – Sioux Falls, SD
- Network Technician Intern – Sioux Falls, SD
- Production Intern – Sioux Falls, SD
- Recruiting Intern – Sioux Falls, SD
- Software Developer Intern – Sioux Falls, SD
- Supply Chain Intern – Sioux Falls, SD
- Web Content Specialist Intern – Sioux Falls, SD
Questions and Answers
What types of internships does Midco offer?
Midco offers competitively paid internships in areas such as marketing, finance, field operations, human resources and more. Internships typically begin mid-to-late May and last for 10 to 12 weeks.
What skills do I need?
You need a strong desire to learn, great communication skills and a high standard for quality service and ethics. You'll work both independently on projects and cooperatively with others as part of a team, cultivating the skills and requirements listed in the job description.
How do I apply?
Get started with our Career Search to see what internships are currently available.
How are interns selected?
Midco recruiters work closely with hiring managers to find the most qualified applicant for each internship. See our Applicant Help section for details on the hiring process. At Midco, we focus on our Trailblazer philosophy and seek interns who fit our company culture.