Download the App
You can access your Midco SmartHOME™ security system from home or away using the Midco SmartHOME app. Arm or disarm your system, lock or unlock doors, create automations, adjust your lights and thermostat and much more – with just a few taps of your finger. You can even manage your emergency contacts and access codes in the app.1
To use the app:
- Download the app from the App Store® or Google Play™.2
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Sign In.
On the app login page, you can also tap Try the Demo to view a tutorial of the app. Navigate through the tutorial as you wish, and when you’re finished, select Exit. On the next screen, tap Later to go back to the app login page.
If you’re having trouble installing the Midco SmartHOME app, there are several items to check on your mobile device (with an active internet connection):
- Make sure you’re using a supported device and operating system. Check the description in your respective app store for app requirements.
- See if you have enough storage space available on your mobile device to download the app. The app is about 62 MB in size, with variations by device.
- Check to make sure you have an active internet connection.
- If you’re using an Apple device, be sure you’re entering the correct Apple ID and password.
As of October 15, 2018, the online subscriber portal is no longer supported. We recommend you download the Midco SmartHOME app on your mobile device instead. Contact us with questions.
The online subscriber portal lets you manage your Midco SmartHOME touchscreen, touchscreen apps and connected devices through any web browser.
To log in to the Subscriber Portal:
- Visit the Subscriber Portal URL provided to you, or go to Midco.com/SmartHOMEportal.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Sign In.
For security purposes, your password is required each time you access the Subscriber Portal. If you’ve forgotten your login information, click the appropriate username or password link – and follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve or reset your login information.
If you unsuccessfully enter your login credentials five consecutive times, you will be locked out of the Subscriber Portal for 30 minutes. This security measure prevents unauthorized users from trying to access your account.
Note: After you’ve logged in to the Subscriber Portal, disable any pop-up blockers for this website in order to view saved video and photos.
The Midco SmartHOME app and online subscriber portal are not accessible from all countries outside the United States. You can access your system through the app in these countries:
- El Salvador
1 Midco SmartHOME is not available in all areas. Certain equipment may be limited by local ordinance or dwelling. Midco SmartHOME requires Midco Internet 50 service or higher. The Midco SmartHOME app and Subscriber Portal are not accessible from all countries outside of the United States. Service is provided under Terms and Conditions at Midco.com/Legal.
2 Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.