Anonymous Call Rejection
Reject all incoming calls that have been blocked or marked as private or anonymous calls. Please note some calls do not have caller ID information, because of equipment limitations of the caller’s service provider.
If you want to pre-select specific numbers to block, learn about selective call rejection (KS customers) or terminating call manager, a service that allows blocking of unwanted numbers (MN, ND and SD customers).
Who: MN, ND and SD phone customers
- Lift the handset, and press *77. Two fast busy signals confirm that the service has been activated.
- To deactivate anonymous call rejection, lift the handset, and press *78. A stutter dial tone indicates the service has been cancelled.
Who: KS phone customers
- Lift the handset, and press *77.
- To deactivate anonymous call rejection, lift the handset, and press *87.
Who: MN, ND and SD phone customers have access to anonymous call rejection in My Account
- Log in to Midco.com/MyAccount.
- Click Home Phone, and then Manage Phone Features.
- Select your phone number in the dropdown. Please note that it make take up to 20 seconds to connect to your phone features.
- Go to the Anonymous Call Rejection section to see the status of this feature on your account. Click Disable to turn it off, or Enable to turn it on. You’ll be prompted to confirm whether you want to make this change. Click Yes or No.