How to Use Anonymous Call Rejection?
With anonymous call rejection, you can automatically reject an anonymous or caller ID-blocked call.
To activate or deactivate anonymous call rejection on your touch-tone phone:
- Lift the handset, and press *77. Two fast busy signals confirm that the service has been activated.
- To deactivate anonymous call rejection, lift the handset and press *78. A stutter dial tone indicates the service has been cancelled.
To activate or deactivate anonymous call rejection in My Account:
- Log in to Midco.com/MyAccount.
- Click Home Phone, and then Manage Phone Features.
- Select your phone number in the dropdown. Please note that it make take up to 20 seconds to connect to your phone features.
- Go to the Anonymous Call Rejection section to see the status of this feature on your account. Click Disable to turn it off, or Enable to turn it on. You’ll be prompted to confirm whether you want to make this change. Click Yes or No.