With three-way calling, you can join two other parties with your phone call.
- Place your first call on hold by pressing and quickly releasing the flash or receiver button.
- After you hear a second dial tone, enter the second phone number.
- When the second caller answers, press and quickly release the flash or receiver button again to connect to all callers.
- If the second party does not answer or if you get a busy signal, press and release the flash or receiver button to return to the first caller.
- If one party disconnects, you can continue talking with the remaining person.
To completely end the call, simply hang up.